Sankashti Chaturthi 2022: Sankashti Chaturthi is the day which is devoted to Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha is often known as Ganpati and Vighna Harta. As per drik panchang, Sankashti Chaturthi is noticed each month on the fourth day of Krishna Paksha i.e (Chaturthi Tithi). This month, Sankashti Chaturthi is being noticed right this moment i.e., on Monday, fifteenth August, 2022 within the month of Bhadrapad.
Sankashti Chaturthi 2022: Date and Time
Chaturthi Tithi Begins – Sunday, August 14, 2022 – 10:35 PM
Chaturthi Tithi Ends – Monday, August 15, 2022 – 9:01 PM
Moonrise Time – Monday, August 15, 2022 – 9:27 PM
Sankashti Chaturthi 2022: Significance
Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and often called Pratham Pujya amongst different deities. Lord Ganesha is often known as remover of all impediment from the lifetime of devotees in the event that they worship Lord Ganesha regulary. Lord Ganesha is among the most adorable God amongst all. For any rituals like pooja, Yajna, Hawan or every other non secular ceremony, Lord Ganesha is all the time worshipped first with Goddess Laxmi after which the remainder of the pooja ritual is carried out. The folks, who observe quick each month on the day of Sankashti Chaturthi, are blessed by Lord Ganesha with auspiciousness, happiness, prosperity and in addition Lord Ganesha protects them from all obstacles in life. It’s believed that the childless households should observe quick on the day of Sankashti Chaturthi to get blessed with the specified want achievement.
Sankashti Chaturthi 2022: Rituals
1. The devotees should get up early within the morning, take a holy tub and put on clear garments.
2. Place an idol of Lord Ganesha and provides a holy tub to Lord Ganesha with panchamrit (milk, curd, sugar, honey and ghee).
3. Gentle a diya, Put tilak of kumkum, supply yellow vermillion or flowers and Lord Ganesha’s favorite sweets (Laddo and Modak).
4. The devotees should bear in mind to supply Durva Grass (Inexperienced Grass) as that is Lord Ganesha’s favorite herb.
5. The devotees should recite the Bindayak katha (Lord Ganesh Katha) and Aarti to Lord Ganesha.
6. Folks ought to go to the temple and supply Laddo and Modak to Lord Ganesha.
7. One should break their quick after providing bhog to Lord Ganesha.
8. The devotees can supply fried potato together with curd, fruits and Sama rice kheer.
9. One should distribute bhog prasand amongst all of the relations after which can break their quick.
1. Om Vakra Tunda Mahakaye Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kurumaydev Sarv Karyeshu Sarvada..!!
2. Om Shri Ganeshaye Namah..!!
3. Om Gan Ganpataye Namah..!!